! Still, Volume 1 is a no-weak-link collection of pop songs which prove the point that a well-crafted, well-written, professionally-performed musical number basically designed to fill one side of a 45 can transcend its roots and recapture not just the zeitgeist of an era but also a time in one's life often referred to as youth. This was the 1st of 25 CDs, each volume having a dozen artists. 2

Rhino actually put twelve solid songs on the same disc, something very rare in this collection.... because there is a song on it that I love.

Please try again. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations (Featured in vol 12. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Super Hits of the '70s: Have a Nice Day, Vol. 2

7 We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

)The Sophomore Effort Of Have A Nice Day Is A Great Even Dozen Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations 1

Kudos to Rhino for releasing this series! Super Hits Of The '70s: Have a Nice Day, Vol.

Super Hits of the '70's: Have a Nice Day Vol. 5 The 90-Day Gratitude Journal: A Mindful Practice for Lifetime of Happiness Monster Hits Karaoke Vol 1001 - Female Country Hits Monster Hits 70's & 80's Male Hits 1147 Karaoke How to Deliver a Great TED Talk: Presentation Secrets of the World's Best Speakers ... Karaoke All Hits Super Pack - 26 CD+G Discs - 395 Songs Monster Hits 70's & 80's Male Hits 1147 Karaoke Monster Hits Karaoke Vol 1001 - Female Country Hits Monster Vol.1144 Karaoke CDG MALE SOFT ROCK HITS To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

There's a great even dozen selections to appreciate here[That's two more than the cassette version]. 19 Various Artists. "Super Hits of the '70's - Have A Nice Day Vol. 100 Hits: The Best 70s / Various

), so all of these songs came out before I was born. このシリーズの他のCDレビューにも書いていますが、発売当時揃えきれなかったCDを今になって急に揃え始めまています。その一環で購入しました。このVOL.1は当時も購入したはずなのですが、たぶん貸したか何かでなくなってしまったようで、改めての購入です。This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. So if you're older than I am, you'll know many of these songs. Volume 1, which gets the series off to a running start, is no exception. Super Hits of the '70s: Have a Nice Day, Vol. 3 12 original songs from the start of the Seventies.

Next. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Next comes the spirited rocker[No pun intended on the title] by Norman Greenbaum "Spirit In The Sky" although one of the two bonus tracks here tends to be even more inspirational with Ray Stevens' "Everything Is Beautiful", which starts off with a children's choir{Jesus loves the little children...}, but people mostly like Ray Stevens for comedy work namely "The Streak"[Check out volume 12]. 19 I was looking forward to meeting up again with two old but never forgotten friends "Smile a Little Smile for Me," and "Come Saturday Morning," thinking the rest would be filler, but was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the other 10 songs, even upon repeat listening. 1 Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. All 25 of the discs in this series have their 'Oh Wow' moments; by process of elimination, Volume 2 would have to be my personal favorite. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products.