This ecosystem of products work together, wirelessly, to automate your home and make life a little bit easier. You, therefore, need to unplug all the connections are plugged them in tightly and properly to ensure there are no loose connections. This could be due to a bad driver board, faulty LED, faulty capacitors, faulty TV panel, and much more hardware issues on your TV. I looked at some forums. A Samsung spokesperson said the problem was caused by a firmware update issued Sunday that should be repaired by the end of the week.It’s unclear how many of Samsung’s Smart TVs were afflicted by the bug. This is likely to fix the black screen issue you are experiencing on your Samsung Smart TV. Your TV might be working well then all of a sudden, the screen goes completely black. If the menu appears on the screen, then the TV is in good condition and the issue has to be something to do with the sources. Therefore, you need to ensure that the inputs are set correctly. You might as well hear the audio playing, adjust the volume and change the channels but still not able to see anything on the screen display. No other app issues with Samsung TV as Apple TV, amazon prime, Netflix all work.

You can also try to switch from one HDMI port to the other to test if the port is functioning well. This will let you know whether the issue is due to the connection or any other problem.

I have rebooted the TV multiple times by unplugging and have 3 times reinstalled the app. One consumer complaint dates from July 2013.“The TV will freeze and restart then get stuck in the loop over and over again,” wrote a consumer onSamsung said the spontaneous rebooting is the TV resetting itself to correct a problem. I can't get any of the apps to work, it says no network connection, or some other various error, even on the few occasions I can get it to connect to WiFi. Uncovering and explaining how our digital world is changing — and changing us. While this is not the black screen of death, you can easily troubleshoot and fix the problem on your own at home. It’s unclear how many of Samsung’s Smart TVs were afflicted by the bug. However, if the issue persists, you can now seek technical help.If the solutions above were not fruitful, you will now have to take on this last solution. Experience the cutting-edge innovation of our Samsung television range. Endless entertainment. Try to turn the sources you are using off and then back on. Also, you can try to switch to all the TV Inputs one at a go to make sure that you have the component rightfully connected to the correct input. You can claim your warranty service to replace the TV.

The South Korean manufacturer is a leading maker of connected TVs — shipping 27.4 million units globally last year, according to researcher IHS.The problem apparently isn’t a new one for the Samsung LED TVs. A Smart TV is a television set with the integrated Internet and interactive “Web 2.0” features. Consumers have been reporting similar issues since last November, with several complaining about the TV starting and re-starting spontaneously. To reset the TV, follow the steps given below:After this procedure, there is likely to be a possible fix for this black screen problem.

Make sure to implement these in the specific order in which they are listed to prevent any conflicts.You need to ensure there is a proper cable connection between the external sources and your TV. I noticed a bug inside the screen of my Samsung 55 LED. The black screen issue on your TV screen is one of the problems that is probably solved by updating the firmware of your TV. However, some cases might indicate that the screen is dead, therefore, you will need to seek professional service.Therefore, after receiving numerous reports from multiple users, we decided to investigate the issue and came up with a set of solutions which solved the problem for most of our users. You are not alone in this. Superior record of delivering simultaneous large-scale mission critical projects on time and under budget.How to fix Black Screen Issue on Smart TV (Samsung)Fix: RDP 'Remote Desktop' Black Boxes/Bars and Screen Size issueHow to Fix Black Ops 2 Unhandled Exception Caught IssueHow to fix Black Screen Issue on Smart TV (Samsung) The sleep timer function is likely to automatically shut off your TV after a pre-set period.

A software glitch is causing Samsung Smart TVs to spontaneously reboot, repeatedly turning off and on without human intervention.Some TVs developed the glitch at the worst possible time for college basketball fans — on the eve of the NCAA men’s and women’s championship games. Be sure to navigate through the page and get the fix to the problem.Before rushing to dispose of the TV and buy a new one or digging into your pocket to fix the issue, there are some probable solutions that you can easily try out. newsletter It's a few years old. Samsung Smart TV is one of the most popular TV product. TV software updates are released to add new apps and functions, and sometimes fix bugs or glitches. Cable connection problem: Your Samsung Smart TV is likely to have a black screen issue due to the cable connection problem. Hello, I have been having problems with my Smart TV.