Reserve a table at Le Pho, Vienna on Tripadvisor: See 137 unbiased reviews of Le Pho, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,873 of 4,529 restaurants in Vienna. Really bad experience overall. The Thai food was quite new for us and we did not like the taste and flavour, but it was related to our perception....I can't speak for the traditional Pho, but the vegan one was pretty close to water with chilli oil on top. The pho and spring rolls at Le Pho are great. Small restaurant in a small strip mall. Le Pho, Las Vegas: See 31 unbiased reviews of Le Pho, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,611 of 5,152 restaurants in Las Vegas. We had our own rice at home so we didn't want to have any dishes...Come and join are their family! Open. The food is good. Upon arrival, we were pushed into the back corner to a place in the middle. Lots of wood, metal chairs, pendant lamps,...Family and I came in for lunch. Call us at 250 590 0035. The food was great, services was friendly and prices were great. It consists of light beef, hams, onions, pig feets and thick rice noddles. The pho was delicious, the atmosphere is so relaxing and calm, the waiters were really nice and the overall experience was wonderful.Apparently if you go there by yourself you can’t or you are not allowed to take a seat at the big bench which is for 6-8 people. 8785 Center Pkwy Ste B180, Sacramento, CA 95823. I had been here several times. Pho (vegetarian, chicken) were very good . Vietnamese, Chinese $$ (916) 688-7799. We will revisit the place definitely.This restaurant is so great. and i very much like it that the Phos come in sizes S, M & L!We just arrived in time to see that half of our table for 4 persons was accidentally given away ("You booked for 4?").

not all space devoted to seating. It was recommended to us as a very special restaurant. I have walked pass this restaurant many times but have never tried it. I love Vietnamese...Some of our friends - who have never tried the Vietnamese Pho (beef/chicken noodles soup) before - had asked me about this restaurant because they saw some reviews on Yelp; so today my husband & I decided to try the Pho at this establishment since...So Happy Hour was a great deal!

Staff is very friendly and efficient. 10.64 mi. Definitely a good sign of how clean the kitchen is. The restaurant was amazingly clean too, and the bathrooms were as well.

Would go back to this place for sure on my next...I had the vermicelli bowl at lunch. Le Pho is a brightly lit and open restaurant, so it feels very welcoming. They also have...Saw this restaurant by chance and decided to try. Pho Le « Back To Sacramento, CA. I enjoyed Pho on numerous occasions, the broth is very flavorful and rice noodles perfectly cooked. Our food proudly encompasses the authentic taste of Vietnamese cuisine. We visited a number of places with Asian cuisine worldwide, but the Vietnamese restaurant Le Pho in Vienna serves the most delicious food, a very wide variety of dishes with amazing flavors and has highly efficient and hospitable service. and i very much like it that the Phos come in sizes S, M & L!We just arrived in time to see that half of our table for 4 persons was accidentally given away ("You booked for 4?"). Good efficient service.This is a family run restaurant. I decided to order take out last weekend. Call us at 250 590 0035. First one there last one to get our food poor service. The restaurant offers counter service for lunch and they have a communal table as well as counter and individual tables. roomy interior. Our server took a little while...This chilled out little restaraunt off the strip in Vegas must have a Vietnamese master chef in the kitchen because it’s food is authentic, delicious, fresh and loaded with flavour. They had Jameson shots for $5, so I had to take advantage of a few...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.