Physical 5/10 : Only weakpoint that he has is his phyiscal - but that is to be expected. Artist But it's hard and cumbersome to invest in more than 100 in transfer list plus 50 in unassigned... Guardian
HUNTER (55%)

The EA FIFA 20 Team of … 1,857,474 Hawk Backbone If you like him I would just keep him, it doesn't worth it to stress about the team, the gameplay is too bad to justify any big rebuild of a team, unless you really want to buy someone. There was a problem submitting your report, please try again.

HUNTER (48%) He's around 3.4 to 3.5 mill mark and my team around him is still decent to be honest, selling him I could buy a good team also but with Ligue 1 TOTS around the corner. Particularly when FIFA 20 provides so many other options. The final EA FIFA 20 Team of the Week has been announced and boasts two incredible cards for English Premier League stars. I have only played with hes regular version before this one, so i don't know the difference between this one and the boost one but let me say this. 94 Basic
Sniper 0.45