G|-------------------------------------------------------------------| UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. A|-0-----------------------0-----------------------0-----------------| e|-12-10-8----8------8-------| 1300+ ukulele songs and tabs. G|---------------------------|

E|--------------------------------------------------------------------| B|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

A|-0-------------------------| That's me in the [Am] corner that's me in the [Em] spot light losing my re[Am]ligion Trying to [Em] keep up with you and I [Am] don't know if I can do it [Em] Oh no I've said too [Dm] much I haven't said e[G]nough [G] I thought that I heard you [F] laughing I thought that I heard you [Am] sing I … D|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

18,388 views, added to favorites 0 times. 1.
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------| Em Dm G Oh no, I've said too much, I've said enough. E|--------------------------8-----------------------------------------| A|----0-----------------------0--------------------------------------| Trying to keep up with you.

Newest 5 songs.

Am Em That's me in the corner, That's me in the spotlight, Am Em Losing my religion. B|-10-------------------------------10-10-10-10-10--------------------| 1 of 14. D|--------------------------------------------------------------------| e|-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-| Download Pdf. Am The distance in your eyes. Losing My Religion ukulele chords by R.E.M. A|--------------------------------------------------------------------| Em The lengths that I …
G|--------------------------------------------------------------------| 1.

E|-------------------------------------------------------------------| Then Am chord.

Chords. Am The distance in your eyes. E|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

D|----------------------------0---------------------------------------| E|---------------------------|

Trying to keep up with you. Check out the tab » Backing track.

Fim: 3 Ode To Billie Joe - Bobbie Gentry. G|--------------------------------------------------------------------| 29,938,357. song views since March 19th 2012. A|-0-----------------------10--------------------8--------------------| G. 2.

2. D|---------------------------| e|-10-8--8-8----------------12-12-12-10-10-10-10-8-8-8-8--------------| 1 Helplessly Hoping - Crosby Stills and Nash. F. 1.

2 Man Of The World - Fleetwood Mac. Appreciate Richard's work making these free ukulele songs for you?

D|-----------------------------------------------0--------------------|

Am. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. G|--------------------------------------------------------------------| 1 contributor total, last edit on Jul 25, 2020.

e|----12-12-12-10-10-10-10-10-8-8-8-----------------------------------| [Intro] F Dm G Am Am/B Am/C Am/D Am F Dm G Am G [Verse 1] Am Em Oh, life is bigger It's bigger than you Am And you are not me. Em Dm G Oh no, I've said too much, I've said enough. B|--------------------------------10-10-10-10-10----------------------| 1 of 15. B|-------------------------------------------------------------------| A|----10--------------------------------------------------------------|

We have an official Losing My Religion tab made by UG professional guitarists.