Laissées à l’abandon depuis 1988 pour des raisons de sécurité, elles étaient menacées de destruction mais ont été sauvées par leur classement aux monuments historiques en 1990. Reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, Serves AlcoholGet quick answers from Les Caves Du Boulingrin staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Stopped in to have champagne and escargot at about 1700 hrs. We had ordered 1 risotto, 1 chicken supreme and 2 tataki tuna for mains. Deutsch I bought some nice souvenirs here and salivated at every food stand. We had some “tapas”, like cheese and charcuterie with a bottle...Great fresh food. Place du Marché, Neuchâtel.

We entered Les Caves du Boulingrin , and the waiter welcomed us with his warm smile And very helpful advice. In the little French I know, I interpreted his...A very cosy restaurant at the edge of the city. l'atmosphère contemporaine mêlée à la chaleur du cadre historique!

Please choose a different date.Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for 50 rue de Mars Ecke Rue Du Temple, 51100, Reims FranceI always go to the market in town when I visit and this is where I went in Reims.

We did not explore the premises outside of where we were sitting in the main room.

My girlfriend had grilled veggies. We had an excellent time, great staff, great food, great presentation ...the risotto, the carpaccio were very delicious as well the dessertThis is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Restaurants près de Halles Du Boulingrin sur Tripadvisor : consultez 25 337 avis et 18 823 photos de voyageurs pour connaître les meilleures tables près de Halles Du Boulingrin à Reims, France. At 10 pm we were told that they ran out of...Very nice place. Vodka at 10 am was a tad early for me though. Excellent drinks. It took 40 minutes for someone to come take our order, which was...We sat down at 9pm and ordered a plate of deep fried calamari which arrived 20 min later (frozen calamari). Depuis leur inauguration en 1929, les Halles du Boulingrin font partie intégrante de l’identité de Reims. Chefs régionaux, producteurs, commerçants, épiceries créatives sont réunis au cœur de ce lieu gourmand pour vous faire déguster le meilleur de …
We didn't even get in the door and the man in charge rushed us to keep us from coming in. Fresh products.Great food. This restaurant was recommended and did not disappoint. Please choose a different date.Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Les Caves Du Boulingrin, Reims: See 102 unbiased reviews of Les Caves Du Boulingrin, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #189 of 447 restaurants in Reims. Hotels near Halles Du Boulingrin: (0.10 mi) Hotel Azur Reims (0.08 mi) Boulingrin (0.15 mi) Hotel Porte Mars (0.15 mi) Brit Hôtel Aux Sacres Reims Centre (0.28 mi) Maison d'hotes Les Telliers; View all hotels near Halles Du Boulingrin on Tripadvisor Les Halles du Boulingrin représentent une véritable prouesse technique dans l’emploi du béton armé, lequel constitue les voûtes de l’édifice. It was raining, so no one was using the outdoor seating space. I strongly recommend the fish carpaccio with salad and fries. You could buy very fresh materials (meat, vegetables, fruit, sea-food, olives...)Freshly gathered pink mushrooms, homemade patés and sausages, local meat and vegetable products in a beautiful hall. Also very good.Had such a poor experience that I felt the need to put it in writing and there were several other displeased guests surrounding us with a few walking away from their tables. Das Restaurant und unser Shop sind wieder normal offen.
Well worth a visit.We started our day here at the market to buy some groceries to consume later the day during a pick nick in the vineyards. C’est la brasserie de référence de la ville en face des immenses halles classées. We finished with an awesome chocolate pudding. The food and alcohol available is always amazing and you just want to try it all.

Wir freuen uns auf euren Besuch: wir haben unsere beiden Sommerterrassen schön zurechtgemacht und ihr könnt euch an die sonnige Pfingsweidstrasse mit der grossen Platane oder die Schattenterrasse beim Eingang hinsetzen.