Price and other details may vary based on size and colourMens City Oxford Wingtip Brogues-UK 9 / EU 43 / US 10 Dark BrownWill's Vegan Shoes Womens WVSport Waterproof HikingYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Storm Womens Waterproof Boots - Breathable Ladies Shoes, Quick Drying, Durable Footwear, Rubber Outsole - for Hiking, Travelling, TrekkingYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Mens Lightweight Running Trainers Comfort Casual Athletic Sport Walking Shoes for MenYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Rapid Womens Waterproof Boots -Suede & Mesh Upper Walking Shoes, Durable Shoes, Rubber Outsole Ladies Hiking Boots – for Travelling, CampingYou’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query.Adventurer Womens Boots - Waterproof Rain Boots, Synthetic & Textile Walking Shoes, Added Grip Ladies Shoes - Footwear for Hiking & TrekkingWill's Vegan Shoes Mens Slim Soles-UK 10 / EU 45 / US 11 ChestnutWill's Vegan Shoes Mens Colour Sneakers-UK 10 / EU 45 / US 11 Grey Vegan SuedeAdventurer Mens Boots - Waterproof Rain Boots, Synthetic & Textile Walking Shoes, Added Grip Mens All Season Shoes - Footwear for Hiking & TrekkingWill's Vegan Shoes Mens City Derbys-UK 8 / EU 42 / US 9 ChestnutWomen's Pray for Goodness Canvas Slip On Comfortable Soft Lightweight Art Painted Travel Shoe Black

Will's Vegan Shoes Mens City Derbys-UK 12 / EU 47 / US 13 Chestnut. I would definitely recommend them to others looking to find an alternative to leather. Impressive service and quality of shoes. After wearing them the following winter the sole was ok so i was happy, but when i took them out off the drawer this autumn, i found out that the little hanger loop at the back part of shoes was ripping off and the inner material was already broken with quite big hole (not through the shoe, but still!). We are a vegan company who have been at the cutting edge of vegan clothing and sustainable fashion since being founded in 2012. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,720. To be honest, never had a problem handled so good as here. I was bummed, but I emailed them again and they helped me with sorting out the return despite the fact that the replacement package didn't have the normal DHL label or paperwork. Visit this website Price is very reasonable considering the love and attention that goes in to each shoe. I am so grateful that this wonderful business exists and I will be a lifelong returning customer. Delivery: Delivery costs apply. I just used Will's new vegan grocery service to make a delivery to France and was completely satisfied with it. I bought a pair of chelsea boots two years ago. I ordered some Chelsea boots in November last year, and was super excited to have found some winter boots which are ethical and looked great too. They asked me to give my other pair to a charity shop so as not to waste air miles.

This is how a business should be run. We are both very happy with them.

Will's Vegan Shoes Mens Trifold ID Wallet Chestnut.

To top it off, they reimbursed my costs to send the return back, even though it was hefty as I had to send them from Spain.

51 £52.00 £52.00. Every shop can make mistakes, but the good ones handle the situation like Will's Vegan shoes. I had a problem with the waterproof aspect with my boots and they sent a new pair right away at no charge! Will's Vegan Store Mens 4cm Jeans Belt Black.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1. 25.

Will Boy's School Shoes Black. See business transparency £140.30 £ 140. Livraison et retours gratuits. I made a claim and got a new pair.

Whether you’re going for a casual shopping trip with the girls or ending the week in style with a few classy cocktails, we have a fantastic selection of vegan-friendly footwear here at OFFICE, to make sure you look and feel great wherever you go. They sent the wrong shoes, which can happen. They also have excellent customer service, they stand by their products and are very customer focused. Will's Vegan-shoes Amazing. I contaced them on Thursday, got an answer after a few hours and got the right shoes on Monday! Really recommend this to not only vegan people!

£121.90. £151.80. The food and drink selection is quite good, the customer service was responsive and helpful, and the box arrived in a little less than two weeks in spite of the Covids and two French holidays within that time period.

Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads.Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences.

Very happy to support an ethical, vegan company such as Will's Vegan Shoes. Very satisfied with my purchase. Free shipping and returns world wide so if you're not sure if they will fit it is low risk, ethical and environmentally friendly made with recycled products. £100.05 £ 100.

All rights reserved. Turn heads in the street for all the right reasons with a new pair of high-quality women’s vegan shoes.