Professional Lessons.More Support. Contrairement aux États-Unis où son succès a été assez mitigé, les américains lui préférant Les arpèges sont joués sur deux pistes distinctes, avec des renversements différents pour les deux guitares, donnant à l'ensemble une grande richesse mélodique et harmonique. Still Lovin You de Scorpion est issu de l'album Love At First Sting en 1984. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Si il y a une musique que je maitrise a la guitare c’est bien Still loving you. Can't play "Still Loving You"? Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Thanks for the alternateThanks Carl – great to have this lesson- one of my favorites by the Scorpions. Em C G D I'm still loving you Em C G I'm still loving you, G D I need your love. je vois pas ou se trouve votre explicatif sur la tablature de la phrase mélodieuse à partir de la 18 émes minutes et 05 secondes sur votre vidéo..PAs de soucis Esnèque, j'espère que la bière à été bonne ;-)Pour travailler dans de bonnes conditions, les tablatures des morceaux que vous souhaitez apprendre sont indispensables. Awesome Feedback.

Scorpions - Still Loving You Love at First Sting (1984) Original recording is a bit sharp so it's somewhere between Gm and G#m pitchwise, but played as Gm. Awesome Feedback. Ma Super bon vidéo et tres bonne méthode claire ... le seul probleme cest que maintenant que je commence a bien la jouer j'ai tenté de jouer en meme temps que SCORPIONS pour réaliser qu'on est pas dans la meme tonalité grrrL'accordage de la chanson originale est très chiant en effet. In this Still Loving You guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this classic power ballad by the Scorpions note-for-note.The tuning on the original recording is just about a quarter-step sharp of standard tuning, however I will be teaching the lesson in standard tuning.As with lots of music by the Scorpions, we have two distinct guitar parts for most of the song. Un peu d'histoire : Still Loving You. Il faut faire particulièrement attention à la mise en place rythmique, les deux guitares ne démarrant pas exactement au même instant. Em Am B Yes I've hurt your pride, and I know Em What you've been through. Cette tablature est fausse. Download Still Loving You Tab. If you want to play along with the original, you have to calibrate tuner up to approx. The Comeblack re-recording (2011) is tuned down a 1/2 step so is in F#m. C You should give me a chance D This can't be the end. Et je peux affirmer que pour la 4eme ligne, c’est 10 9 10. Professional Lessons. I am tuning to standard tuning 440. Still Loving You” is a power ballad by the German rock band Scorpions. De plus, le solo indiqué est normalement joué par la 2eme guitare pendant que la lead guitar (Rudolf) repete la mélodie du début. Awesome Feedback. Le plus simple est de chercher par tatonnement sur une corde et d'accorder les autres en fonction.Salut, j'ai trouvé sur YouTube une version en accordage standard, voici le lien :Merci pour le lien enfin je peux enfin pratiquer avec la toune ... Hello maître luke le solo il n'est pas noté sur la tablature si!?Ben! There is some really cool interplay between the guitar parts, especially in the clean guitar intro and verse sections.I will demonstrate each part in the order that it appears in the song.At the end of the lesson, I will cover Rudolf Schenker's guitar solo note-for-note.Carl, Thanks for Scorpion lesson. Pour les interventions solos, pas de grosses difficultés techniques à signaler, mis à part les tirées de cordes qui doivent sonner justes. Em C G I'm still loving you. The tuning on the original recording is just about a quarter-step sharp of standard tuning, however I will be teaching the lesson in standard tuning. Clean Guitar - Electric Guitar (clean) Track difficulty (Rhythm) It was released in July 1984 as the second single from their ninth studio album, Love at First Sting (1984). The sounds of minor chords always cheers me up. In this Still Loving You guitar lesson video, I will show you how to play this classic power ballad by the Scorpions note-for-note. All chords in the chorus/solo/outro sections … Still Lovin You de Scorpion est issu de l'album Love At First Sting en 1984. G D I need your love. C'est certainement l'une des balades Rock les plus connues au monde. Would love to see you post tone settings on the newly released lessons.More Support. Professional Lessons.More Support. Lead - Distortion Guitar Track difficulty (Rhythm) C'est certainement l'une des balades Rock les plus connues au monde. Can't play "Still Loving You"?