Eun-soo, in her determination to find her lost love, travels to the city where she meets Hyun-woo, who, in turn, gradually falls in love with her again. In a final, desperate attempt to get revenge on Hyun-woo, Tae-min tries to run him over, but instead of Hyun-woo, Eun-soo shows up and this accident paralyzes her from waist down. Save The Last Dance For Me. One day, he wakes up and finds himself a convict on death row. 12 My Mister OST (2CD) (tvN TV Drama) Korean TV Series Soundtrack.

When she's hired as tour guide to an unusual threesome, her life changes forever. Refusing to be a burden to Hyun-woo, Eun-soo disappears to work as a teacher at a home for
Starring Eugene, Ji Sung, Ryu Soo-young and Lee Bo-young. Episodes: 20.

Not Now. or.

A married couple suddenly finds themselves living entirely different lives after their fates magically change through an unexpected incident. But on the night of their wedding ceremony, Eun Soo's father passes away. See more of Korean Drama Link on Facebook.

She takes him in and cares for him, and even gives him a name: "Baek Chang Ho". or. Eun Soo is just an ordinary girl, but her life changes when she meets a man who's completely lost his memory. Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:45. Genre: Drama, romance. Save the Family Save the Last Dance for Me Saving Mrs..
With Seong Ji, Yoo-jin Kim, Bo-young Lee, Soo-young Ryu.

The following Save The Last Dance For Me Episode 15 English SUB has been released. She takes him in and cares for him, and even gives him a name, Baek Chang Ho. Even more, someone is plotting to kill him. Eun Soo is a pure but unsophisticated woman who runs a small resort inn with her father. But Chang Ho had his reasons for disappearing; his real name is Kang Hyun Woo, and he's heir to a large conglomerate. Love blossoms, and soon wedding bells can be heard. Un soir, ils découvrent sur la route un homme blessé. Log In. Use the HTML below. US$19.992015-Feb-23 2015-Apr-21 Blood 2015-Apr-27 2015-Jun-16 Who Are You - School 2015 - 2015 2015-Jun-22 . Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Forgot account? Eun Soo is a pure but unsophisticated woman who runs a small resort inn with her father. A devoted woman makes the ultimate sacrifice for her boyfriend, only to learn that love doesn't always conquer all. También conocida como:Save Your Last Dance for Me / Save the last Dance with Me / The Last Dance is with Me Eun Soo is just an ordinary girl, but her life changes when she meets a man who's completely lost his memory. (2004) Eun Soo is a pure but unsophisticated woman who runs a small resort inn with her father. After a long stretch of unemployment No Eun Seol lands a job as secretary to Cha Ji Heon the youngest son of a rich family. Eun Soo is a pure but unsophisticated woman who runs a small resort inn with her father. In the blink of an eye, the two people Eun Soo loves most in the world have left her. She takes him in and cares for him, and even gives him a name: "Baek Chang Ho". Yoo Jeong (Hwang Jeong Eum) is a sweet, upbeat person who has always ... On the day of their engagement, Eun-soo's father passes away. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Save the Last Dance for Me Korean Tv Drama with English Sub NTSC All region at Amazon.com. But Chang Ho had his reasons for disappearing: his real name is Kang Hyun Woo, and he's heir to a large conglomerate. Love blossoms, and soon wedding bells can be heard. Park Jeong Woo is a prosecutor at Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office. Full list episodes Save The Last Dance For Me english sub | Viewasian, Eunsoo (Eugene) is a pure but unsophisticated woman who runs a small resort inn with her father. Eun Soo is a pure but unsophisticated woman who runs a small resort inn with her father.

Lee Soo Jung is scraping by as a tour guide in Bali, supporting herself and her deadbeat older brother. Details []. Shot on location everywhere from Las Vegas to Jeju Island to Africa and based on a novel by Kang Chul Hwa, Swallow the Sun is the story of Jung Woo, an orphaned child who grows up on the ... Lee Eun Sung graduated from a newly established medical school in the southern province and not from an elite one like the Hwang ...

But on the night of their wedding ceremony, Eun Soo's father passes away. Dramacool will always be the first to have the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!! She takes him in and cares for him, and even gives him a name: "Baek Chang Ho". Eunsoo is just an ordinary girl, but her life changes when she meets a man (Ji Sung) who's completely lost his memory. Even more, someone is plotting to kill him.Exploring Character Jobs and Workplace Positions in Dramas Eun Soo is just an ordinary girl, but her life changes when she meets a man who's completely lost his memory. Title: 마지막 춤은 나와 함께 / Majimak Chumeun Nawa Hamkke Also known as: Save Your Last Dance for Me / The Last Dance Is with Me Genre: Drama, romance Episodes: 20 Broadcast network: SBS Broadcast period: 2004-Oct-23 to 2005-Jan-02 Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:45 Original Soundtrack: Save the Last Dance for Me OST Synopsis []. Drama : Save the Last Dance for Me, Année : 2004. Create New Account. Eunsoo is just an ordinary girl, but her life changes when she meets a man (Ji Sung) who's completely lost his memory. 120 : mira Says: July 20th, 2011 at 11:20 am.