Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again.

A bit further from the centre than I’d realised (but that’s my fault not theirs!). If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Good aircon. Please enter a valid email address Breakfast was ample and served in the garden by the lovely girls working there.

The room, owner, staff and breakfast all were fantastic All rights reserved. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Secure garage parking for our motorcycles.” Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Will come back and highly recommend ”“The breakfast was excellent. Airport shuttle available at an additional charge. In DAR ZIRYAB, you can make your dream become reality. WiFi strong in the lobby (although unreliable in my room). Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Great breakfast in the gardens.

I strongly recommend their guide; we had him for a full day and he's very knowledgeable, helpful and plans your visit à la carte, ie you only see what you want to see. Sign Up with Naver All distances are measured in straight lines. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. More travel The garden and pool areas were also very nice and well kept. Location is not too far from the medina by car or petit taxi, quiet with 2/3 restaurants at walking distance.

Very quiet. Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers

“Nice warm heat, nice welcome tea/cookies, very good value for money, nice view of pool from our window, beautiful garden outside with wonderful trees and flowers, very friendly staff who met our...” Breakfast was ample and served in the garden by the lovely girls working there. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. We had supper there on our second night - make sure you’re hungry as there’s plenty and you’ll want to eat it all! Need an account? Plenty of taxis available within a minute’s walk. Sign In with Google Shop Travel * A bit further from the centre than I’d realised (but that’s my fault not theirs!). All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines.We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay.Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect.Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines.