Karma Police Lyrics: Karma police, arrest this man / He talks in maths, he buzzes like a fridge / He's like a detuned radio / Karma police, arrest this girl / Her Hitler hairdo is making me feel ill

I hope you enjoy. Learn how to play Karma Police by Radiohead. Years later, my collection grew to the point where I knew I had to share it online with fellow aspiring musicians.In December 2012, I began designing & developing a website that became Songnotes. Mobile-friendly and nicely printable. Want to support Songnotes? Subscribe on YouTube to be sure you never miss a new lesson.Here's a list of the 173 songs I've added to the site since December 2012. Here, I share my personal collection of hand-crafted music notation with all those online. If you would like to donate a dollar or few, that would make my day. I've spent over 1000+ hours building this site and transcribing these songs -- and happily make everything available freely. I typically aim to create 3-4 lessons per month. Visit my PayPal page if you'd like to toss something back my way.Here are some of the video lessons I have made recently. This song is heard on the album 'OK Computer' released in 1997. Chords, lyrics, and guitar tabs all crafted with care by Songnotes. To combat this, I started keeping my own collection of notes for each song I learn -- always taking the extra time to make sure accuracy and completeness are never compromised. Each song was added by me personally.Since I started playing guitar over 10 years ago, I've often been frustrated by the preponderance of mediocre and incomplete song tabs littered across the internet. KARMA POLICE - by Radiohead / Transcribed by Peter Rimback (fizzy@bigfoot.com) / Chords Used: / E A D G B E / Am x 0 2 2 1 0 Am/F# 2 x 0 2 1 0 Em 0 2 2 0 0 x Em/F# 2 x 0 0 x x E7 0 2 0 1 0 x Lyrics and chords for Karma Police by Radiohead, brought to you by the Acoustic Binder.