He had his own Regaltip Jeff Porcaro signature drumsticks, which are still made by the company as of 2018. This has helped me to make the website better and bring the best of classic rock to the world! Despite repeated statements by those who knew him that he had not used the drug in many years.Jeff Porcaro’s funeral had an estimated 1500 people, was held on August 10 at the Hall of Liberty in the Forest Lawn Memorial Park. Comment commenter le jeu d'un batteur qui n'était jamais technique par plaisir...qui n'était que "musique", qui avait un son incroyable.... Batteur inimitable, unique, à jamais. He was born in Hatford on April 1, 1954. Porcaro was one of the most recorded drummers in history, working on hundreds of albums and thousands of sessions.Jeff Porcaro suffered a heart attack and died on August 5, 1992 in Los Angeles. MTB: 0021377/MG

Releases include: Sitting on Top of My World (Rita Jean Bodine), Playin' It Cool (Timothy B. Schmit), Human Instinct (Robin Beck). When i became a journalist i knew i wanted to write about my passions. Jeffrey Porcaro

(1-1,186 of 1,186) In addition to being the drummer in the Grammy winning, platinum-selling rock band Toto, Jeff Porcaro was arguably the most highly regarded studio drummer in rock from the mid-'70s to the early '90s.… Porcaro endorsed Pearl drums, pedals, racks and hardware, Paiste cymbals, Remo drumheads and Regaltip drumsticks.

Roles performed: drums, percussion, writer, lyricist, composer. photo credit: Jim Shea Jeff Porcaro CD discography Hits include 'Born To Run', 'Dancing In The Dark', 'Hungry Heart' and many more 1995 collection from the Rock icon, his first 'best of' collection.

He also played in the mega hit “Thriller” by A partial list of other artists he has played with includes Bonnie Raitt, Bee Gees, Jackson Browne, Michael McDonald, Lowell George, Hall & Oates, Etta James, Joe Cocker, Nils Lofgren, Manhattan Transfer, Greg Lake, George Benson, Larry Carlton, Paul McCartney, Pink Floyd, Elton John, Michael Jackson, Peter Frampton, Airplay, Peter Allen, America, and Stanley Clarke.Richard Marx dedicated the song “One Man” to Porcaro and said that he was the best drummer he worked with.
Find Jeff Porcaro credit information on AllMusic. Porcaro endorsed Pearl drums, pedals, racks and hardware, Paiste cymbals, Remo drumheads and Regaltip drumsticks. Modern Drummer. Jeffrey Porcaro Retrieved October 24, 2011. And died in Los Angeles in 1992, when he was only 38.. In addition to being the drummer in the Grammy winning, platinum-selling rock band He was only 38 years old.This rumor persists. Jeff Porcaro Memorial Fund was created to benefit the music and art departments of Grant High School in Los Angeles.I am a brazilian journalist, a classic rock and heavy metal lover. Jeff Porcaro discography and songs: Music profile for Jeff Porcaro, born 1 April 1954. His playing was crisp and precise, propulsive without being showy and throughout his career, the most successful musicians in the popular music business lined up to work with him.

Jeffrey Thomas Porcaro In addition to being the drummer in the Grammy winning, platinum-selling rock band Toto, Jeff Porcaro was arguably the most highly regarded studio drummer in rock from the mid-'70s to the early '90s.… When he was a kid he became interested in drums due to the influence of his father, Joe Porcaro. Full music credits for Jeff Porcaro: 346 performances. ^ "Jeff Porcaro's official discography… An autopsy revealed a serious heart problem that had not been previously diagnosed. Retrieved March 13, 2015. Real Name: Jeffrey Thomas Porcaro. After college I did a postgraduate degree in digital communication. He used other brands of drums until joining Pearl in 1982, notably Ludwig-Musser, Gretsch, Camco, and Yamaha Drums. Features his best known hits as well as four previously unreleased tracks. Profile: American drummer and percussionist born 1 April 1954 in South Windsor, Connecticut, USA died 5 August 1992 in Los Angeles, California, USA.

When he was a kid he became interested in drums due to the influence of his father, Joe Porcaro. He had a sense of rhythm, as well as a versatility that extended to virtually every style.Among many albums he has participated are “Silk Degrees” by Boz Scaggs (for which he wrote “Lowdown” and “Lido Shuffle”), “On Every Street” by Dire Straits. Discography