and is a colloquial phrase that cannot be literally translated to make sense in this context. It really is a problem. But if you remember it from Dodger Stadium, you probably heard it in jest regarding arguably the best Dodger pitcher to come along since Clayton Kershaw.I am, of course, speaking of Dodger left-handed reliever Steven “Paco” Rodriguez, the first player drafted in 2012 to make it to the Big leagues; and barring the unforeseen, Rodriguez is most likely Well, since making his major league debut with the Dodgers on September 9, 2012, the Miami native (who will turn 22 years old on April 16th) has been nothing short of outstanding. Hola cómo estás ¿ Te gusta compartir frases con imagenes de Hola Cómo estás con tu amor, tus amigos y seres queridos ? ¿Qué tal?
I liked that pick as soon as I learned he could be on a fast track to the Dodgers.I actually didn’t realize he has not turned 22 yet. ', you do not need to give a reply (unless you really want to). Even in English a lot of the time we don't answer that question specifically. could also mean What's up? I hope this helps Regardless, keep a close eye on Paco Rodriguez – he’s a good one.Logan and staff knew what they were doing in drafting Paco in the second round last year. OK. Read more comments jni992253. (¿Cómo va?/¿Cómo anda?) In his second MLB appearance on September 11, 2012, he stuck out Arizona Diamondbacks power hitting left fielder Jason Kubel on three pitches.And if you think those numbers are impressive, Rodriguez has already appeared in 3 of the 5 games that the Dodgers have played thus far in 2013 and has retired all five batters he has faced – including Pirates third baseman Pedro Alvarez, who he struck out on three pitches on Friday night and on six pitches on Saturday night.Paco has retired all five batters he has faced thus far in the 2013 season.But don’t be fooled into thinking that Mattingly plans to use Rodriguez exclusively as a LOOGY (Left-handed One Out Guy), Paco pitched as much as two full innings of relief last season. ¿Qué tal, Como estas? Setting your Language Level helps other users provide you with answers that aren't too complex or too simple. In his 11 appearances in September and October of 2012, Paco allowed 1 run, 1 hit, 4 walks and 6 strikeouts in a total of 6.2 innings for an excellent ERA of 1.35.Paco’s unorthodox delivery is very deceiving for hitters. Hola qué tal como estás. Translate Hola, ¿qué tal?

But if you remember it from Dodger Stadium, you probably heard it in jest regarding arguably the best Dodger pitcher to come along since Clayton Kershaw. I just wanted to add a few things.You can also ask '¿Qué tal estás?' all the time. Has difficulty understanding even short answers in this language.Can ask simple questions and can understand simple answers.Can ask all types of general questions and can understand longer answers. David[pt] ... - Hola, ¿qué tal?

Hoy quiero desearte unos felices días de vacaciones de Semana Santa. The owner of it will not be notified. ¿Cómo estás?. )They all explained it wonderfully. Que tal? Muchos de nuestros amigos ya conocen esta aplicación de Hola como estás mi amor que hemos creado con mucho cariño y sentimiento para TI … Lol. = How are things/How are you doing? I hope this helps

¿Cómo estás? Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. Tanto si eres creyente, como si no, recordarte que LA FE ES EL ELIXIR ETERNO, que da vida, poder y acción al impulso del pensamiento. However, unlike last season, the Dodgers now have former starter-turned-reliever Chris Capuano in the bullpen and he would most likely be the long reliever over Rodriguez – unless, of course, Capuano is traded.There are some who believe that Paco will be sent back down to the minor leagues when left-hander Scott Elbert is eventually healthy enough to return to the Dodger bullpen after undergoing not one but two elbow surgeries this past off-season. So you see the expression can have wider applications than simply ¿Cómo estás? “Como” most commonly translates to “how”. Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?Translate the description back to Spanish (Latin America)Hola cómo estás !! You can also use/apply the expression ¿Qué tal tu trabajo? I've learned both Qué tal? Translate "qué tal, como estas". Like mentioned above, it is like saying 'What's up?'. So you see the expression can have wider applications than simply ¿Cómo estás?

See authoritative translations of ¡Hola!¿Qué tal?¿Cómo estás? Hemos renovado la aplicación con 135 nuevas imágenes originales y exclusivas de nuestro diseñador. and Cómo estás?¿Qué tal? English (US) … Hola que tal , como estas ?
The easy choice would have been to send him to the minors and keep a guy like Kevin Gregg. But to be quite honest, unless Rodriguez suddenly falters, there is no reason in the world to believe that the lefty with the unorthodox delivery is going anywhere, even if Elbert manages to work his way back.Paco greeted fans entering the Left Field Pavilion on Saturday afternoon prior to the game – including yours truly.In the meantime, just sit back and enjoy watching Paco Rodriguez continue to confuse opposing batters while racking up the strikeouts.I was going to say, since when did you speak Spanish? '.If somebody asks you '¿Qué tal? Para descargar las imágenes presiona sobre ellas y utiliza la opción establecer imagen como y clic en cancelar para que las imágenes se queden guardadas en tu galería.By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments I guess he was talking about me because that was when he taught me ¿Cómo has estado? The owner of it will not be notified. I think Mattingly is looking at all the possibilities for him.Paco’s the real deal and his control is what sets him apart from most relievers. The argument is that moves shouldn’t be made when things are going well.