We just need that bit more consistency to make the play-offs. Following. Just like last year it seems a good run is happening in the second half of the season. A sizable improvement over last year's prediction, another top half finish is my lowest expectation. The weakest performance was in the cup, but enough to go through. good luck But the top guys here seem to have something going for them. I of course said no. That's just the Red Star style of play™  Sound appealing?Unlike yesteryear, Fenerbahce’s squad in 2019-20 is not what it once was and both Galatasaray and Besiktas have a strong ensemble of talent and the club don’t have a huge transfer budget. Brescia are tipped for immediate relegation after eight seasons outside of Se… Welcome to my thread for the FM20 beta and beyond where Ill be taking charge of French side Red Star F.C. It really was never in doubt, we were by far the best team in the league. Welcome back Marc, great to see you jumping straight into action on FM20. But still with a chance to get to the play-offs. I enjoyed your save last year with Sant Andreu. With one of the smaller transfer budgets, Gladbach are almost like the worst of the best teams fighting for European football in the Bundesliga in FM20.There is also the not-so-small issue of the future of Erling Haaland, a 19-year-old phenomenon who became just the fourth player alongside Diego Costa, Alessandro Del Piero and Ze Carlos in score in their first four Champions League games. Continental Competition-Transfer Budget 269K. Good luck! FM Scout is the only community you can talk Football Manager in real time. I just think by the time they reach their 20s I will have out grown them.

Just keeping it going, even against teams like Brest and Caen who are near the top of the table. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The official Football Manager site can be found at Sports Interactive, the Sports Interactive logo, in-game generated images and any other Football Manager related items are registered trademarks and/or copyright material owned by Sports Interactive, or their respective trademark and copyright holders.SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Either way, it seems inevitable that Tonali will leave Lombardy, the challenge here is how you navigate that process. My DoF has been busy giving players new deals and only a few will be leaving. Is this the year Celtic’s dominance finally ends?Despite their starting budget of just £1.7m, the club has Bruno Fernandes on their books, which essentially means the club won’t just have over a million to spend. Hopefully. (At least keeping to the club vision that I'm not supposed to sign players over 30). All positions are decently filled so I won't need to do much shopping. More of the same, but as long as we can keep getting some results at home I think we might be good. Ligue 2 (Segunda Liga) – FRANÇA. End to another nice winstreak but can't really complain. Ligue 1 would be a bit of a step up after one season of management in the third tier. Nice to see you back Marc! I also got this message. [FM20] Field of Dreams – Paris FC [FM19] Crewe Alexandra – Locals to Legends [FM20] Field of Dreams – Paris FC. I'll see what will be possible on the transfer market. Discussion on Paris FC for FM20. Of all Football Manager 2020 Premier League top six sides, Arsenal are the toughest challenge, with arguably the worst squad and smallest starting transfer budget of any side.21-year-old Russian striker Fedor Chalov is the club’s best young talent while Mario Fernandes is an ever-reliable presence at right-back, but CSKA mostly has an ageing squad and limited funds to turn things around.