Create an account and sign in to access this FREE contentThousands of students have taken part in the demonstrations.She undertook the arduous task of monitoring the elections.This award has caught the imagination of the public.As he reached the hall, he saw what had arrested her.the story that has captured the imagination of the whole countryThe whole nation was gripped by the dramatic story.a second career which absorbed her more completely than acting ever hada question that continues to preoccupy the more serious papersThere's something about them which engrosses the public.You can commission them to paint something especially for you.He had the forlorn job of trying to recruit soldiers.I thought I'd enrol you with an art group at the school.To hire a car you must produce a current driving licence.She went to Toronto, where she leased an apartment.The government appears to be applying the same principle.When energized, the coil creates an electromagnetic force.They were about to cross the border and encounter Iraqi troops.He has contracted to lease part of the collection to a museum in Japan.The government have committed billions of pounds to the programme.We guarantee to refund your money if you are not delighted with your purchase.The treaty binds them to respect their neighbour's independence.I pledge that by next year we will have the problem solved.She vowed that some day she would return to live in France.In the deed of separation, she covenanted that she would not revoke her will.Mobile signals enabled police to place them at the Another word for engage: participate in, join in, take part in, undertake, practise | Collins English Thesaurus to involve (a person or his or her attention) intenselyto involve (a person or his or her attention) intenselyto bring (part of a machine or other mechanism) into operation, esp. Find another word for promote. 38 synonyms of engage from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 56 related words, definitions, and antonyms. We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing. We look at some of the ways in which the language is changing. 30 synonyms of promote from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 83 related words, definitions, and antonyms. There are many diverse influences on the way that English is used across the world today. synonym.com. engage Bedeutung, Definition engage: 1. to employ someone: 2. to interest someone in something and keep them thinking about it: 3. to…. Synonyms for engage at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. February 13, 2020 Read more 1400-1600)) engager (Old French (842-ca. Find descriptive alternatives for engage. 'I offered to engage not to marry at all, if that condition may be accepted.Will you engage, my dear, that the hated man shall not come near your house?I beg you will encourage the militia and engage them to continue their exertions.Any one with brains can get rich in this country if he will engage the right lawyer.The winning of a battle is not enough to engage all our admiration; it must be won by an artist.But it is futile to engage in the controversies of the past.If he was shaved to-morrow, I'd engage you'd see it fast enough.We were a long bit ahead of her, and did not engage for some time.Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference?All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers!

All rights reserved.a second career which absorbed her more completely than acting ever had

See definition of engage. Retrouver la définition du mot engageravec le Larousse A lire également la définition du terme engagersur le ptidico.com antonym.com Word of the Day: whoop. Solmes.

to provide with a paying job Find another word for engage. Ce site vous permet de trouver en un seul endroit, tous les synonymes, antonymes et les règles de conjugaison de la langue française. This is the British English definition of engage.View American English definition of engage. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms.

Cherchez engage et beaucoup d’autres mots dans le dictionnaire de synonymes anglais de Reverso. Dictionnaire de mots similaires, Différentes expressions, Synonymes, Idiomes pour Synonyme de engage Read our series of blogs to find out more. Definition and synonyms of engage from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. Your aunt has been forced to engage not to interfere but by your father's direction.He solicits me, 'To engage my honour to him never to have Mr.