I try to share videos on Facebook and Instagram to help people alone at home.

All Rights Reserved. We will see, but unfortunately I don’t think the situation will be resolved by June.The logic would like Tiffany to be next. I have beaten all the top fighters in my division. I knew I was going to lose before it even started. She won the fight by a high kick KO in the second round.She then entered the 2015 Kunlun K-1 Bantamweight Tournament. She won a unanimous decision.After winning her next two fights, Meksen challenged Sor Tawanrung Kwanjai for the WPMF World Muay Thai title.

In the final bout of the tournament, she fought and won a unanimous decision against Cyrielle Girodias. Anissa Meksen (born 29 April 1988) is a French kickboxer who is currently signed with Glory.She is the reigning ISKA World K1 Bantamweight champion and the reigning WAKO World K1 Bantamweight champion.. She is the former two time Glory Super Bantamweight champion, and the former WPMF World Muay Thai Flyweight champion. In the semi finals she defeated Jacqueline Beroud. During her quarantine, Meksen agreed to talk with Combat Press about her career, the pandemic, and her plans for the future.I didn’t agree to do this fight. The referee said nothing! I didn’t want to make that fight, because there was no sport interest to fight her one more time after two wins. Why did I have to go to the United States to defend my belt?So, I was forced to do this fight, and due to visa problems, I arrived only five days before the fight, when I asked for 10 days. Anissa Meksen (born 29 April 1988) is a French kickboxer who is currently signed with Glory. This is in the past. Honestly, with all of these conditions, I was far from my best level. So, we must all be careful and avoid contact with people.Of course! I …

Ruslan Navshyrvanov. I was 12 years old. I think that health comes before sport. Twice, it’s very complicated. She is also the former French, European and World Savate … Meksen lost by decision.Meksen won her next two fights, before once against contesting the WPMF World Muay Thai title, this time against Hongthong Liangbrasert. She is the reigning ISKA World K1 Bantamweight champion and the reigning WAKO World K1 Bantamweight champion.She is the former two time Glory Super Bantamweight champion, and the former WPMF World Muay Thai Flyweight champion. After beating Kailin Ren in the quarter finals, and Xu Zhurong in the semi finals, she faced E Meidie in the finals. It’s hard to beat someone once. 119 fights, with 115 wins, one joke in Denver, four losses, 18 world championships, five-time GLORY champ. It’s a very difficult situation for the whole world. Anissa Meksen (Lucas Johnson/Combat Press) GLORY Kickboxing’s Anissa Meksen: Ready and Waiting. In the quarter final bout, she defeated Maiva Hamadouche. Despite being famous only among the kickboxing fan base, there are no doubts that GLORY’s Anissa Meksen can be considered one of the greatest fighters of all time, regardless of martial art. I hope. During World Muaythai Auspicious Celebration, Meksen fought Monoprangroj Kampetch for the S1 Savante Bantamweight title. “My brother was a kickboxer and I followed him to the gym. Meksen, one of the world's most decorated female kickboxers, started training at the age of 12 after following her older brother Mehdi along to his kickboxing club. In 2014 she was the Muaythai TV Fighter of the year,In 2008 Meksen participated in the Nuit de Champions tournament.

After I beat her in Strasbourg, [France], she only added a mediocre victory [over Sofia Olofsson] to fight me again.

Recovering from jetlag is very complicated for me. Who has done better?Ruslan is a sport journalist from the Ukraine. Copyright © 2014 - 2020 Combat Press. April 15, 2020. I said it on my social network and to GLORY. When I took the title, I went to New York.

We train once a day. But it’s impossible, because nobody can travel. Meksen, one of the world's most decorated female kickboxers, started training at the age of 12 after following her older brother Mehdi along to his kickboxing club. Interviews, Spotlight. As a fighter, you don’t know when the next fight will be, so you have to keep in shape without training too hard.I was surprised that they maintained their event. If this fight must be done, let’s do it!

However, Meksen claims that she is the best kickboxer of all time.Today, Meksen, along with much of the world, waits for the improvement of the COVID-19 pandemic situation while she tries to stay focused.