Gladiator Maestro Now he is hoping to end his first season in Europe with an extraordinary treble. © 1998-2020 UEFA. Basic Join the discussion or compare with others! In 2016, he was named the Canada U17 Male Player of the Year for his performances with the U-17 and U-20 squads in friendlies. Catalyst All I can say is that I am excited to play the game and I’m sure everyone’s excited to watch as well.

Midfield Futhead is a Fandom Gaming Community. Alphonso Davies (born 2 November 2000) is a Canadian soccer player who plays as a left back for German club FC Bayern München. On March 17, 2016, he was called up to the Canada U20 squad for a friendly against England U20. Basic In November 2016, Davies attended a Canadian U-17 camp, where he scored against Jamaica.

Famously, Davies – who gained Canadian citizenship in June 2017 – started life as a winger, adept at playing right across the front three and using his pace to isolate defenders in … Basic Deadeye Architect

And I went: 'Yeah.' Report successfully submitted. He also has past experience of working at Manchester United and once locked eyes with Jose Mourinho. Although a Liberian citizen by birth, Davies was called to numerous Canadian U-15 and U-18 camps in 2014 and 2015. By posting, you are agreeing to the The 19-year-old tells UEFA.com he is trying not to be too star-struck ahead of the quarter-final.Lightning-fast Bayern left-back Alphonso Davies is set to come up against his childhood hero when his side meet Lionel Messi-powered Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals.Born in Ghana and raised in Canada, Davies made his first senior appearances with Vancouver Whitecaps when he was 15. Treat others with respect. Alphonso Davies 87 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 19 Ultimate Team FUT. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/alphonso-davies/profil/spieler/424204 Alphonso Davies (born 2 November 2000) is a Canadian soccer player who plays as a left back for German club FC Bayern München, and the Canada national team. FIFA 20 potential: 88. Canadian star Alphonso Davies has established himself at left back in the Bayern Munich side this season and against Chelsea it was clear to see why. Competitions

79 Davies was the first player born in the 2000s to play in a In June 2017, he became the youngest player to appear for the Canadian men's national team.Davies attended the St Nicholas Catholic Junior High in the As a child in Edmonton, Davies first played organized soccer with Free Footie, an after-school soccer league for inner-city elementary school students who cannot afford registration fees and equipment, or who lack transportation to games.After playing for Edmonton Internationals, and Edmonton Strikers, Davies joined the On July 15, 2016, Davies signed a first team contract with the Whitecaps through 2018, with options for the 2019 and 2020 seasons. In the game FIFA 20 his overall rating is 77.
Advert. UEFA Champions League - Barcelona vs Bayern: Alphonso Davies on meeting hero Lionel Messi - NewsWatch every Bayern Champions League goal so far this season