Shape Of My Heart tab by Sting. View official tab.

We have an official Shape Of My Heart tab made by UG professional guitarists. One accurate version. Difficulty: intermediate. [Chorus 1] Em Bm Am I know that the spades, are the swords of a soldier, Em Bm Am I know that the clubs are weapons of war, C G Bm I know that diamonds, are mo - ney for this art, C Bm Em but thats not the shape of my heart. 1,378,240 views, added to favorites 13,490 times. How to play Shape Of My Heart on acoustic guitar Sting - Shape Of My Heart acoustic guitar tab - free download in PDF and Guitar Pro formats. We have an official Shape Of My Heart tab made by UG professional guitarists. Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: F#m. 2 contributors total, last edit on Jan 18, 2018. Author bojocatkite [a] 313. Shape Of My Heart Tab by Sting with free online tab player. Author sebba94 [a] 137. View official tab.

Shape Of My Heart Acoustic tab by Sting. 140,112 views, added to favorites 2,022 times. We have an official Shape Of My Heart tab made by UG professional guitarists. Difficulty: intermediate. Acoustic guitar lesson by Dominic Miller himself. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal 3 contributors total, last edit on Apr 23, 2020. e-----------------------------------------------------------------------B---10---------10-----9---------9-----7---------7-----7-------6-----/---G----------6----------------6---------------4-------------4-------4-----D-----------------------------------------------------------------------A--------9----------7-----7---------5-----5---------5-4-----------------E-----------------------------------------------------------------------e-----------------------------------------------------------------------B---10---------10-----9---------9-----7---------7-----7-------6---------G----------7----------------6---------------4-------------4-------4-----D-----------------------------------------------------------------------A--------9----------7-----7---------5-----5---------5-4-------------4---E-----------------------------------------------------------------------e---------------5-------------------------------------------------------B---------7-----------7-----------5-----5-----------------6-------------G-------4-----4-----------4---x---2h4---2-----2.------------------------D-----------------------------------------------------6-------6.--------A---5---------------------------------------------4---------------------E-------------------------------5---------------------------------------e-----------------------------------2-----------------------------------B---7-----5---------2---------------2-----------------------------------G---------------7.--4-----4-----2.--2-----------------------------------D---7---------------4---------------4-----------------------------------A---5-------------------------------4-----------------------------------E-------------------4---------------2-----------------------------------