On the apartment floor plan below, the location of the Internet Box 3 is marked in green and that of the mesh extension, WLAN Box 2, in blue.The additional box is integrated into the existing Wi-Fi network via a smartphone app or via the web interface by entering the IP address 192.168.1.1 in a browser.

Access the instructions and further assistance by selecting your router here.You can also manually connect your computer to the WLAN.

If the Wi-Fi router doesn’t cover your home, it’s time for new hardware.

The increase compared to the single box solution is 16.93 Mbps.With its additional box, Swisscom offers a low-priced WLAN extension.

It works perfectly.

I’ve not been able to get more than 16.52 Mbps.

The low latency of 3 ms in the 5 GHz and 4 ms in the 2.4 GHz frequency range is just as pleasing.Over both floors, the 5 GHz WLAN achieves an average of 482.14 Mbps – 117.26 Mbps at 2.4 GHz.

Internet-Box 3 continually emits the WLAN name and supported WLAN standards (11n,11ac, 11ax). The all-in-one app for Internet-Box, home network and Smart Home.

It’s where the signal of the router, which is installed in the second attic floor at the most central cable connection of the apartment, shows the strongest performance in the first attic floor.

Unlike a WLAN repeater, a mesh access point forwards a signal and also creates a second decentralised network that works hand in hand with the first one.

Press the WLAN-Box plus (+) button and the activate the WPS function on your device within two minutes to automatically pair it with your WLAN-Box.

JavaScript muss aktiviert sein um die volle Funktionalität der Community nutzen zu können.Hey everyone, I can't connect my WLAN BOX to the Internet Box 2 anymore, Swisscom sended me a second WLAN Box because they thought the one I had was defective but I couldn't connect it either.

There are a few devices, especially those with an Intel WLAN, that have issues with the new Wi-Fi 6 standard (802.11ax) and do not display the WLAN name (SSID) on the device (e.g.

To be more precise what doesn't work is the Wi-Fi connection (WPS), because when plugged with ethernet cable it works. Swisscom plans to launch a WiFi-6 compatible WLAN box next March which the operator says will deliver high-speed WLAN to all parts of the home.

Dear Community, 2 weeks ago I bought and installed the new Internet Box 3 (slim tower) from Swisscom, upgrading from the Internet Box 1 (flat). The main reasons for the decision to upgrade was the claimed improvements and the 5th ethernet port (2.5 GB/s).

Internet-Box 3 continually emits the WLAN name and supported WLAN standards (11n,11ac, 11ax).