I was incredibly comfortable with him, but using lube would have made it a more pleasant experience for both of us, since there is no natural lube.

This is not an act that should ever be undertaken with a random dude or at a random moment; you both have to want it, and you both have to be prepared. The guy I was seeing wanted to do it, and I was resistant but eventually gave in. This commenting section is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. Jetzt anmelden. It's a slow but pleasantly luxurious sensation of being gently and benignly pulled inside out.

— But! It was the most intimate night of my life. But if the angle is wrong in anal sex, with too much of a sharp upward or downward angle, a sting-y and unpleasant pain can be the result. It takes so much time, trust, and communication that it just amplifies everything physical going on because you are so connected with your partner." I feel like a woman!

The discomfort is so extreme for some people that they can barely do it—like my best friend, who’s tried a few times with her fiancé and barely gotten it in, no matter how much lube they use. —"I used to be obsessed with anal.

Welcome To Hike Like A Woman Are you a woman who craves the wind in your hair, the sun on your cheeks and mud on your boots?

There's nothing fun about it for me. At one point in high school, I was having more anal than regular sex. His being exceedingly well-endowed made taking it slowly and using plenty of lube the obvious choice.

My high school sweetheart was raised strictly Catholic and was 'saving it for marriage.' It certainly was extremely erotic, and I felt aware of my entire body as an erogenous zone. "I was drunk, and it happened by surprise within a hookup situation because there was not enough communication. It wasn't really planned, but one night after we both had a couple of drinks, we started hooking up in my bedroom, and he whispered in my ear, 'Should we try it?' Women's Health participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Watch Queue Queue You may be able to find more information on their web site. Die E-Mail, auf die du dich jeden Tag freuen wirst: Top-Artikel, Gewinnspiele und tolle WOMAN-Aktionen täglich in unserem Newsletter. WOMAN auf … For me, it's probably the added stimulation, the intimacy, and the emotional intensity of anal that make orgasms stronger. We maybe do it once every couple of months. I find that I can have stronger orgasms while being penetrated anally, but these are clitoral or vaginal orgasms, not anal orgasms—those are quite elusive.

That means lots of lube, starting small with a pinky finger just like in The anus is, after all, an exit, not an entrance, and so it could really, really hurt. Maybe I'd do it again with the right person if I had a lot of trust in him.

Man! We slathered ourselves in lube—I'd always heard that you need to use way more than you think you do—then had him enter What made the whole thing that much better was how he kept asking if I was okay and the look of sincere and utter pleasure on his face, as if he was having an otherworldly experience, too.
Watch Queue Queue Now in my current long-term relationship, it's one of the activities in the rotation. I did some research beforehand just to make sure we would both be safe and comfortable doing it. —"For me, being penetrated during anal sex can cause a little soreness during insertion and in the first few minutes. No assholes allowed in the asshole! "Unfortunately, there is still a tendency to stigmatize acts that might be considered 'non-traditional' for some people, due to lack of information," explains For some women, it's is the cherry on top of a sexual sundae: a little extra treat that elevates something that was already delicious on its own (talking about If you've yet to add anal to the menu but are curious to taste test it, there are some things you should know first: Before your first go, you'll also want to peep these stories from women who have dabbled in butt sex and lived to tell the tale. —"It can feel amazing...as long as you use the bathroom first. —"I was always afraid it would hurt, but anal sex actually isn’t so much painful as it is uncomfortable. He’s a big advocate of using a butt plug beforehand to 'loosen everything up.'" While I was disinterested in this wait time, he did explain that, to him, anal sex didn't count since it couldn't lead to procreation. Get the new album 'Rainbow' featuring "Praying", "Hymn", "Learn To Let Go", and "Rainbow" now!

I shook my head yes. —"I tried it once a long time ago. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.