someone please do one of those random bootleg pressings of literally any of her albums thnx
La discografía de Britney Spears, una cantante estadounidense, se compone de nueve álbumes de estudio, dos EP, cinco álbumes recopilatorios, dos de remezclas y nueve de vídeo, así como cuarenta y seis sencillos y cuarenta y tres vídeo musicales.Sus trabajos discográficos son distribuidos por RCA Records, luego de que su sello anterior, Jive Records, se disolviera en 2011. You've got to judge her as such.

Britney Spears, chanteuse et auteure-compositrice américaine, a sorti 9 albums studio, 6 … You're so courageous, nobody else could support a such pressure as you did, in all the music history. I don´t like the music even though a lot of her hits have been written by a bunch of swedes. Entre nouvelles pauses musicales et ennuis de santé, celle qui a aussi enregistré GO ON BRIT'. Albums include Blackout, ...Baby One More Time, and Toxic. I listen to classic rock, folk, singer /songwriter for depth... After her hiatus, Danja and L. Gottwald knew how to make amazing club songs. they do crap but they know how to do it! The only bad album was In The Zone... cause the writers on it were a bunch of nobodies save for Bloodshy & Avant who contributed the album's only three good songs (including the alltime classic Toxic). Britney Spears (born December 2, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress and businesswoman. I listen to classic rock, folk, singer /songwriter for depth... but again we're talking about whom the only thing she did by her head was shaving here hair. I love how all these people who hate Britney came here to write paragraphs about her!! I don't care who give me shit. Say what you want, but the production crew writing the music she was credited with were better than most of the other pop artists' crews at the time combined. it's obvious we're talking about a puppet, which has a great management and team production.

”Living legend, you can look but don't touch!" You've got to judge her as such.
on the other hand we gotta face that her hits work, thanx to dr luke and all the other crap-creators. After her hiatus, Danja and L. Gottwald knew how to make amazing club songs. « Britney Spears Discographie Blog - Discographie ^ (FR) Certifications Albums ou - Année 2008, Syndicat national de l'édition phonographique. Britney Spears, chanteuse et auteure-compositrice américaine, a sorti 9 albums studio, 6 compilations, 2 albums de remixes, 44 singles, dont 5 en tant qu'artiste invitée.Elle a vendu environ 200 millions de disques à travers le monde [1], [2].. Britney Spears a atteint le sommet du US Billboard Hot 100 cinq fois, avec les titres Baby One More Time, Womanizer, 3, Hold It Against Me et S&M. Spears was established as a pop icon and credited with influencing the revival of … Finally her “black pearl” album BLACKOUT was released on vinyl record. ”Living legend, you can look but don't touch!"