Absolutely loved it! I first heard of J.A. All have flaws that affect how they handle the situation they find themselves mixed up with.

It's exciting, thought-provoking with a lot of constant movement. Overall

passion and flair. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Story Konrath All hell is about the break loose.

To my amazement, it never did, and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book?

If you need to know the best reading order, or how to make sure you haven't missed anything, check out the bibliography page on my website.

Very much alive.

Performance

Most of the population is overtaken, but Amy manages to survive - and even rescue "Baby" a toddler she finds in an abandoned supermarket.

When watching is no longer enough, he comes calling.

I'm was very surprised with the story. Please try again. "And New Scientist wrote that it captured "the essence of modern biology," calling it "an extremely significant book which, as a bonus, is very readable." I was electronically turning the pages with a shadow of foreboding hanging over me.

But there is something evil in this house. Performance The backstory for the creature, who is called "Bub", could be anything or anyone from the past history of Earth.

By confirming your purchase, you agree to Audible's

When you think you know, but you don't know.. that makes a good book. For real.

Views on the authorship, origin, and historicity of the Fourth Gospel have changed drastically over the last century and a half.

Story

Afraid (The Konrath Dark Thriller Collective) You can't even say it starts off slow - it throws you right in there with what you're about to face.

Performance What was one of the most memorable moments of Origin?

Story

Some of the twists were just so impressive that I had no idea what I was in for.

I could easily imagine the scenes as a film script and am surprised it hasn't been picked up by a publishing house yet.

Invisible and silent, the enemy selects one victim per night, leaving the bloodless and mutilated corpses behind to terrify its future victims.

They are ten strangers with one thing in common: A mysterious tattoo on the bottom of their feet.

20 people found this helpful Performance 15 people found this helpful

Performance

A monthly selection of Audible Originals.

I wish there had been a bit more balance. Eight people, each chosen because they lived through a terrifying experience, are offered a million dollars to spend one night at Butler House.