If you want a H&K 416, I would recommend a full metal proline gun, yet this air soft gun is technically functional. Magazine is easy to load, hold ALOT, but can on occasion stop feeding the gun. : 26372X. Includes battery and charger. MGFLASHFORCE Airsoft Mask and Goggles, Airsoft Face Mask Steel Mesh Mask Half Face Protection Questions, Answers and Comments. Pour savoir comment activer les cookies sur votre navigateur, rendez vous sur la page suivante:OPS-store utilise des cookies pour assurer le bon fonctionnement du site.

Favored by Special Forces for its Over The Beach (OTB) capability and remarkable reliability, the H&K 416 is a proven weapons platform that features all the improv... , Airsoft Guns, Airsoft Electric Rifles Mag capacity of 250 rounds. And when it arrived, I was really impressed with its apparent quality. Le HK 416 est un fusil d'assaut créé et mise en service par la firme Heckler & Kochen 2005. H&K HK416 AEG airsoft rifle features semi/full automatic action. We use .2g bb's and there is a big drop in fps and probably decent at 50ft-75ft. Le HK 416 est livré avec un chargeur métal hi-cap 320 billes disposants de marquages. Super cool looks, like the real thing. Nous attirons votre attention sur le fait que les puissances données pour les répliques d'airsoft sont susceptibles de varier en fonction des arrivages fournisseurs. Modèle avec marquages originaux (RS) sur le corps, le garde-main et la crosse. Message n°1; HK416 aeg vfc. Flip-up front and rear sights; Includes battery and charger Niveau interne, on retrouve des bushings 8mm en métal ainsi qu'une gearbox version 2 renforcée et un moteur axe long High Torque (haut couple). The HK416 A5 Series is the high-end works of the 416 / AR-like airsoft guns, offering players an awesome shooting experience and lower the costs of maintenance, come to experience the best VFC Airsoft system!

Vous souhaitez laisser un avis sur ce produit, merci d'utiliser les champs ci-dessous.

Please try again. Vous pourrez intégrer divers organes de visée via le grand rail Picatinny au dessus de la réplique. Discuss about Umarex VFC HK 416 CQB Elite Full Metal Airsoft AEG Rifle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!.

Pour les commandes passées durant un jour férié, nous expédions dès le jour ouvré qui suit.Ajoutez tous les articles que vous désirez à votre panier puis Nos équipes disponibles de 9h30 à 18h30 sans interruption !L'atelier OPS-Store est, quant à lui, joignable de 9h30 à 12h puis de 13h30 à 17h du mardi au vendredi.Pour joindre nos différents services, composez les choix suivants :Afin d'éviter tout encombrement des lignes téléphoniques, merci de privilégier le contact via notre Vous devez activer les cookies pour utiliser le site. NO B Tactical Foldable Mesh Mask with Ear Protection for Airsoft Paintball with Adjustable Baseball Cap I have replaced them with improved internals from a boneyard M4 (The broken gun was worth more than the 416). Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. First, I spent $450 for this gun. This gun has a full metal construction for a rigid and durable build. Très bonne réplique conforme à son prix, je recommande

Ce HK416D est fabriqué par VFC sous licence de la célèbre firme allemande Heckler & Koch. The H&K 416 AEG takes the legendary H&K rifle design and brings it to the competitive airsoft market. VFC followed up their excellent tradition of exterior work by also creating an excellent internal system for this AEG.
The Elite Force H&K 416-A5 CQB Carbine AEG Airsoft Rifle by VFC is one of newest additions in the 416 market for the airsoft industry. This gun includes the battery and charger to avoid the hassle of purchasing one separately. Vous habitez à proximité de Rouen ? I purchased this gun about a week ago on here refurbished, which I took for Very Good to Like New condition and was not disappointed at what I received.

Salut lecteurs ! Le cache-flamme, la rallonge de canon et le piston sont en acier. These are pretty fun for entry level and take almost any m4 mag. The only bad part is its hard to get out of the package it comes in a plastic one so good luck getting out took me 10 mins GameFace ASTLG Auto-Reset AirSoft Targets Les trois autres rails sur les côtés et le dessous vous conférerons la possibilité d'ajouter divers accessoires. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Upgrade the battery to a 8.4 and it'll do you right. par orkimede le Jeu 23 Mai - 21:30. $413.95. Right out of the box it’s a nail driver! The metal has a nice, textured surface that gives it a really premium-quality look and feel to it. It also has a very good FPS and RPM which for guns this cheap are hard to come by.
Please try your search again later. Carton intact, réplique calée et emballée dans un sac plastique. The new rail system has an integrated front sight that folds down to become part of the rail. Best for mid to long range battle, quite hurts in close quarters.

There was a problem completing your request. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Le hop up est réglable au niveau du Bolt Catch qui lui est fonctionnel.