Produit Neuf Etat Correct You bastard!") Aucun magasin n'a cet article en stock dans la zone recherchée.

This is the submarine movie that all submarine movies try to be, this movie humanizes a group of German U boat sailors and tells their incredible story that will keep you on the edge of your seat for every moment.

Toutes les éditions Blu-ray et DVD du film "Le Bateau", déjà disponibles ou prochainement dans les bacs, à acheter ou à louer. The stuff that this crew did were not that different than from things we did to amuse ourselves. This is an excellent movie.

The German language is a beautiful language to listen to (I dont' speak or understand German) and I think to get the full effect of this movie, you need to listen to it in German.

But the next morning they are all lined up at attention on the dock, and not one of them seems to have a hangover. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Das Boot nous raconte une extraordinaire odyssée: celle d'un U-Boot allemand durant l'automne et l'hiver 1941. Cliquez sur "autour de moi" pour ne voir que les produits en retrait chez le vendeur près de vousAvec le Club Rakuten, 5% remboursés sur tous vos achats de produits neufs ou d'occasion. Partagez sur Facebook 8 page booklet explains the history of the film cut from a million feet of raw footage, first as 149 minute action adventure theatrical release 1981, then as 6 part miniseries 1985 which provided character studies of all crew members.

Club Rakuten Everywhere Find, enjoy, curate, share great music on all major mobile, web and tablet platforms, YOUZEEK lets you stream music video anywhere, anytime, completely free. The movie follows a WWII U-boat on one of it's patrols. Année de sortie en salles
Don't mind the long run time it's totally worth the ride!

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Découvrez les avis (https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/feedback/momox) de nos clients. Il s'agit de parcourir l'océan Atlantique, de s'infiltrer en Méditerranée, en Il s'agit de parcourir l'océan Atlantique, de s'infiltrer en Méditerranée, en coulant le plus possible de navires ennemis. Français, Allemand, Anglais

He recommended that I read a book called "Iron Coffins" by Herbert Werner, one of the few U boat commanders to survive the war.

Notre service client est à votre disposition avant, pendant et après votre commande.

La raison ?

Et plus précisément dans la catégorie DVD Zone 2 de notre univers Vidéo.

on est pris par cette angoisse, cette stupidité qu’est la guerre. Edition Type de support I highly recommend just using the English Subtitles. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Das Boot : Version longue originale - Édition Collector 2 DVD at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Bought two-sided DVD 209 minute (3.5 hours) German, English language Director's Cut remastered 1996-97. I had it on VHS, but since I no longer have a VCR player, I purchased it on DVD. 39,00 € Catégories Guerre Synopsis : Automne 1941. Although I planned on watching the entire version at one sitting, by the time I got to the 2nd disc, I had to stop even though I had the time.