Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 29, 2017 Am using this with adult learners and although it has a lot of challenging language some of the audio is current and interesting enough to be used at a variety of levels. Since this book is used in my high school I thought it would be a good idea to purchase it.

But definitely needs careful preparation and extra activties to help less confident learners. Alter ego + 1 a1 cahier d'activités Lucía Rodríguez. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Had I not had some knowledge of the language I would have no idea what to do with this book, where to begin, what is important, what is not. Wish the CD was an MP3 download as I don't have a CD player but the book is great!

Structure : → 9 dossiers :1 : Les uns, les autres2: Ici, ailleurs3 : Dis-moi qui tu es4 : Une journée particulière5 : Vie privée, vie publique6 : Voyages, voyages7 : C'est mon choix8 : Pour le plaisir9 : Lieux de vie→ Un dossier final : Horizons, une ouverture sur le niveau suivant→ À la fin du manuel :- la transcription des dialogues- un précis grammatical- un lexique

Alter EGO Plus: Livre de l'eleve + CD-Rom A2 (French Edition) (Francais Langue Etrangere) by Emanuelle Daille Paperback $36.94 Only 13 left in stock (more on the way).

Chaque jour, partout dans le monde, apprenez le français avec Hachette FLE Alter Ego+ is a great book, but you should be aware that it is not ideal for self-learning.

Not many people use a cd anymore. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Academia.edu is a platform for academics to share research papers. French Grammar For Beginners: The most complete textbook and workbook for French Learners (French Grammar Textbook) Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. C'è inoltre un programma (dizionario plurilingue) nel CD-ROM che però non permette di ascoltare la pronuncia delle parole, grosso ostacolo per i principianti in Francese. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work.Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices. L'apprenant peut ainsi développer des compétences pour :interagir dans des situations courantes de la vie quotidiennecomprendre et exprimer des points de vue sur des thèmes variés.Structure : → 9 dossiers comprenant :1 double page d'ouverture5 doubles pages Same with grammar. Am using this with adult learners and although it has ... Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Retour à la collection.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Big mistake. Nothing comes in too early. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Alter ego +2 a2 Livre de l'élève Lucía Rodríguez. ALTER EGO + 1 : Livre de l'élève + CD-ROM + Projets (French Edition) Practice Makes Perfect: French Verb Tenses, Premium Third Edition Les dossiers d'Alter Ego + 3 s'articulent autour de deux grands axes : La vie au quotidien et Points de vue sur. Auteur(s): Véronique M Kizirian. Cette question sert à vérifier si vous êtes un visiteur humain ou non afin d'éviter les soumissions de pourriel (spam) automatisées.Une adresse électronique valide. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Useful textbook for learning French. The Berlitz Self-Teacher -- French: A Unique Home-Study Method Developed by the Famous Berlitz Schools of Language It includes 2 audio CDs which is good, but I (and everyone else in the class) had trouble installing one of them, and the code provided to download content doesn’t work. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. However, the entire textbook is written in French with little to no English explanations which makes it difficult to use if you're a complete beginner.