Yes, he's gonna act immature, rude, spoiled, and be selfish, but that's one of the main things that's gonna help him realize what type of person he was and how he can improve on that. Now, as a series of mysterious events unfolds, Boruto’s story is about to begin!I do this review only to counteract the haters that have this anime, that without seeing it or saw almost nothing practically and already defame and generate a bad reputation that this anime does not deserve, and let me tell you one thing, this series has a lot of potential, last chapter (ep 65) was one of the best without a doubt,Boruto for me is the continuation of one of the best shonen ,hurts whoever hurts. Anyways that's just wish. Honestly, I dont like the idea that Naruto as hokage doesnt provide time for his family. Désireux de ne pas suivre les traces de son père, il va chercher à se forger son propre chemin à l’aide de ses deux amis : Mitsuki et Sarada.
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations – Episódio 30 – Sharingan vs. Kiba, A Espada do Trovão Boruto: Naruto Next Generations – Episódio 32 – A Jornada Por Uma Lembrança! Fils de Naruto Uzumaki, le 7e Hokage du village de Konoha (autrement dit le ninja le plus important du village), il est promis à un brillant avenir. Founded in 2001 as the first anime & manga recommendation database. That's one of the similarities I got from Boruto. The thing that I dont undersatnd about this anime is why is it too different from the manga ? The Hashirama Cell. I also like how you could feel the small diffrences in time and conditions between the generations. !Adapté du manga éponyme (disponible chez les éditions Kana) qui est scénarisé par Ukyo Kodachi et dessiné par Mikio Ikemoto sous la supervision de Masashi Kishimoto, Boruto suis les traces d’un ninja qui vit l’évolution de l’art ancestral du ninjutsu à travers la modernisation de son époque.
Boruto : Naruto Next Generations Adapté du manga éponyme (disponible chez les éditions Kana) qui est scénarisé par Ukyo Kodachi et dessiné par Mikio Ikemoto sous la supervision de Masashi Kishimoto, Boruto suis les traces d’un ninja qui vit l’évolution de l’art ancestral du … Provided by . Episode 159. Boruto Uzumaki, son of Seventh Hokage Naruto Uzumaki, has enrolled in the Ninja Academy to learn the ways of the ninja. I recommend you to see it, with patience and perseverance since you will miss something very good otherwise.After watching Boruto the anime and the movie - I couldn't stand him because he was nothing compared to Naruto. Naruto era um jovem shinobi com um talento incorrigível para travessuras. I think it would been interesting if we had a story focused on Sarada instead of Boruto. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. Another thing would be that it took me awhile to realize that Boruto is still not a well-developed character. What i like about this anime is Boruto himself he is cool, strong and smart totaly unlike Naruto when he was the same age. Boruto arrivera t-il à se faire reconnaitre à sa juste valeur ? Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Todos os Episodios Online, Assistir Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Anime Completo Online. Les grands affrontements dans le monde des ninjas appartiennent désormais au passé. Mas esta não é a sua história … And man we are damn lucky to see Naruto in action ^^Boruto: Naruto the Movie - The Day Naruto Became HokageBoruto: Naruto the Movie Tokubetsu Bangai-hen - Naruto ga Hokage ni Natta Hi Going back to reality, well, I dont like how the anime story satrts before Boruto the movie. The good news is that this anime is still going so it might get better and our confusion will no longer squeeze our brains. Parallèlement, il met à profit l’usage de nouveaux outils élaborés par le laboratoire de Konoha sensés améliorer les aptitudes de ninjas jugés inutiles par son père. Le village de Konoha est entré dans une ère de paix. Looking for information on the anime Boruto: Naruto Next Generations? I undersatnd that being hokage comes with great responsibility.